Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Vibes

Some wonderful reviews from recent brides!  Thanks ladies...you make our jobs fun!

"The ladies at Mia's were amazing! I had no worries. Nicole in the tux department was especially helpful. I don't feel like I called that often but she always knew my name and all the details of the wedding without the file (or it seemed that way) and that made me feel special. Thanks again ladies!" ~ Anonymous Bride, wedding date 10/16/10

"Thanks for all your help with Evan & Amanda's wedding. The dresses and tuxes were perfect!!! You guys helped make a stressful situation wonderful!! KUDOS to MIA'S!!!" ~ Laura Titzman Redeker, Mother of the Bride, wedding date 8/28/10

"I did not buy my dress from MIA's but I truly wish i did. I went there looking for a veil or headband to wear with my dress. They totally went over the top to help me even with just a $30 purchase. Please, check them out first ladies!" ~ Mandy, 8/21/10

"Perfect place to go - looks can be deceiving! Didn't realize the amazing selection they had and it was so easy, thanks to the staff, to find the perfect gown. I never felt pressured - and felt that they wanted me to look and feel as a queen as I did!" ~ Kimberley, wedding date 7/17/10

No comments:

Post a Comment