Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Music to Our Ears

We've been getting some wonderful feedback from brides lately and wanted to share some of the highlights.  Thanks again to all you brides who make this job a blast!

"The staff at Mias rules!!! We got everything from Mias. I felt like every person we worked with made us their top priority. We couldn't have been happier!"
~ Kate, wedding date 1/29/11

"As soon as I walked in the door I felt welcomed at Mia's Bridal. The girls are so sweet and very patient with even the pickiest of brides - I'm speaking from experience :) I would highly recommend Mia's for not only dress shopping, but for alterations and bridesmaid, mother of the bride, jewelry and flower girl dresses!"
~ Alex, wedding date 1/15/11

"I bought my dress at Mia's and had it altered there. I had no problems."
~ Kelly, wedding date 5/14/11

"Everyone at this salon is fantastic! (I personally worked with Claire the most as my consultant). I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, and rented tuxedos all from Mia's. I had absolutely ZERO problems with anything! It was a bride's dream come true (expecially for my stress level)!"
~ Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment