Friday, December 3, 2010

Meet the Staff, Pt. 6

Lets catch up with our resident silver polisher and visual coordinator, Andrea.  She has been with our store for nearly two years as a bridal consultant.  Nearly a year ago, she was made our store's visual coordinator after the amazing work she did designing our booth at the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show.  "I like it that twice a year I can create an atmosphere that is inviting for brides to learn about our store at a chaotic event.  PWG is a fun time, but can be overwhelming for some."

Andrea's passion for vintage and recycled items is evident in her work.  This past spring her window displays were created from used soda bottles and she scoops up vintage wedding gowns for inspiration.  "Maybe its the bargain shopper in me, but I now have two vintage wedding gowns for whenever it is that time for me to walk down the aisle."  Is that time close?  "Not until they can clone Burt Reynolds circa 1980."

No comments:

Post a Comment