Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet the Staff, Pt. 7

The newest member of our staff has brought a lot of nostalgia to the store.  Shelly is one of our sales consultants and seems to know everyone who walks through the door.  "The craziest encounter I've had so far is when I met one of my brides and it turned out we played soccer together in elementary school!"  She has been with Mia's since August and is quickly learning the ins and outs of our store.  "All the gowns are so beautiful, but I realized that just because it is beautiful, doesn't mean it will translate on to every bride.  Preferences and personal style are so important."

"I am really looking forward to start having bridal parties complete their arc with me.  It will be fun to see one of my brides when it is finally her wedding week."

No comments:

Post a Comment